WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect some information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, sign up for an event or fill out a form.
When you order or register on our site, as appropriate, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address or credit card information. You do, however, have the right to visit our site in an anonymous fashion.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of your information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- In order to personalize your experience – your information helps us to better interact with you individually.
- To make our website better – we’re always improving our website features based on the information and feedback you provide to us.
- In order to make customer service better – your information helps us to be more effective in our customer service and support requests.
- For process transactions – your public or private information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- For contests – we administer contests, promotions, surveys and other features in which we may have to contact you.
- For periodic emails – your email address may be used for processing, may be used to send you information or updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note. If at any time you’d like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have a variety of security measures in place to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use a secure server. All of your sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Yep, we love cookies too! Cookies are small bread crumb files that a site or service provider transfers to your computer through your web browser. Your web browser then enables the sties or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies also help us remember and process items in your shopping cart, understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so we can offer the best overall site experiences and tools. At times, we may contract third-party service providers to help us understand our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use our collected information on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
While we don’t sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, we do have trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing our awesome customers as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, safety or property. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
At times, we’re pressed to include or offer third party products or services via our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Furthermore, we aim to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback regarding encountered third party sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We value your privacy and have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
The California Online Privacy Protection Act also protects users’ rights to make any changes to their information on this site at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on February 10, 2017